Get the most out of Magento
Optimisation is vital for a successful online presence. You could have the best product on the market, with the most aesthetically stylish website, however, if your website is not optimised correctly for SEO you will not be maximising your earning potential. Magento offers some real advantages over other platforms when it comes to SEO, with greater flexibility for content management, as well as quicker navigation and ease of use.
However, a solid platform is not enough. In order to fully reap the benefits of using Magento, it is imperative to tailor the specific requirements of your business to the platform. Illuminate can help guide you through your ecommerce site setup, and more importantly, optimisation for organic search. We have helped global retail clients such as Chinti & Parker, and OvuSense to optimise their respective sites with great success.
increase in YoY Users (2016-2017)
increase in YoY Sessions (2016-2017)
Magento SEO Checklist
Here are some SEO tips to get you started:
- Make sure your site is hosted on a secure server
- Optimise image size to maximise site speed
- Meta Descriptions need to sell, they are a customers first impression of your brand
- Make sure your site is optimised for mobiles/tablets
- Ensure URLs are informative and structured, leading to a higher click through rate
Get in touch with one of our Magento SEO experts today.